From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Arenz, Deb
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 9:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Skinning a quilt

I would agree with Elizabeth.  We have several quilts in our collection
similar to yours-top made long ago and more recently quilted-and we exhibit
them as is with label text that explains the situation.  At this point the
more recent finishing of the quilt is part of its history.

Deb Arenz

Associate Director for Collections

Nebraska State Historical Society

PO Box 82554