Hello all,
We have two new shows that have recently opened at the World Chess Hall of Fame and both include an audio tour. Visitors use an iTunes playlist, via iPod touch (4th generation), to listen to the tours and we have been having trouble with visitors hitting the "Store" button in the upper left corner. Once in the store, they cannot return to the audio tour because we have home button restricting cases on the iPods. Because of this problem, I have activated the "Assistive Touch" feature which grants access to a home button via the screen. This renders the restrictive case useless except for the lanyard and gives the visitor full access everything else on the iPod.

My question is, is there another program that we can use to run our audio tours other than iTunes? We want to limit the users access to the audio tour and nothing else. No home button access, no home screen access, just audio tours.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

--

Nick Schleicher

Preparator

World Chess Hall of Fame