Here, here. T.H. Gray. Probably time for all of us to look in the mirror.
I'm guessing that my typical response to someone who tells me they are a
______________ is bland, banal, stupid, you name it. Hell, I find myself
explaining what I do to people in our field-all the time-but long ago
decided that it was all part of the job. So, smile, have some fun with it,
and be imaginative. Beware the perils of self-pity and  feeling
misunderstood or superior. J

Dean

Dean Krimmel, Creative Museum Services/Qm2

Helping Museums and Cultural Nonprofits

423 Range Road  Baltimore, MD 21204

410-746-8350;  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/deankrimmel> LinkedIn;  <http://www.qm2.org;/>
www.qm2.org;

...as we discover our past, so we discover ourselves -- and more.

    Neil MacGregor, A History of the World in 100 Objects (2010): 409