I was just talking about this today in a discussion about our collections policy:  we were offered a FULL can of cottage cheese (in addition to other personal items) said to be acquired and owned by former President Eisenhower when he worked in a creamery as a youth.  The donor confused Denison University with his home of Denison, Texas.

These were fun to read!

--
Anna Cannizzo
Curator of Collections