MPMA will host a session on QR codes at its upcoming conference Lincoln in a couple of weeks.

Monta Lee
Monta Lee Dakin, MPMA Executive Director
NEW! Equipment CO-OP - save a ton of $$$
MPMA: A Ten-state museum network

Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming

Mark your calendar:

2013 MPMA Conference:  September 30-October 3  Lincoln, Nebraska
2014 MPMA Conference: September 28 - October 2 Aspen / Snowmass, Colorado

Mountain-Plains Museums Association

7110 West David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404
303-979-9358 www.mpma.net