 From: Mike Reuter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:10 PM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Paid Docent Transitioning Into Volunteer Docent

Hi all:

Currently our museum offers paid docents to provide tours of our historic site. Realistically, we cannot afford this over the long term. Has anyone out there had success in transitioning to a volunteer core of tour guides for both weekdays and weekends and be willing to provide successes, strategies and pitfalls for this transition?

Please message me privately.

Thanks!

Mike Reuter

--