The Foundation Center has created a special website for grantseekers titled
Grantspace.org. It includes many resources including free samples of
grants, a map to their local information centers around the country (almost
500 now), free webinars, and links to their trainings as well.

This would be the first place I would go - they specialize in helping you
to research funders and write compelling proposals.

That said, please remember that most capital campaigns rely on individual
donors - only a small percentage of the campaign will and can come from
grants. You might be able to leverage a matching grant - but those
individual donors are the key!

Ray Arnett
Fremont Area District Library (which houses a non-profit resource center)