The Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery exhibition spaces are
within a college building and open onto a wide, heavily trafficked
corridor. Our mission statement is posted prominently above a very large
quartz crystal specimen facing the corridor. It can be read from a
distance and seen when even when the museum is closed.

--
Julianne Snider
Asst. Director