Phil,

The Bermuda National Trust Museum in St. George has a permanent exhibit on Confederate Blockade Runners called "Rouges and Runners".  http://www.bermuda4u.com/sights/national-trust-museum/

It was a great exhibit and I learned a lot about that aspect of the war.

Hope this helps

Brian Rayca
West Point Museum

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Philip Katz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

For an essay I am writing about the Civil War and the internationalization of American history, can anyone point me towards recent or upcoming museum exhibits about the Civil War that include a significant global component? These could be exhibits at United States OR foreign museums, and might include a focus on: foreign participants/observers; immigrant communities and the Civil War; US foreign relations during the war; comparisons between the Civil War and foreign events; explicitly global phenomena (like slavery or industrialization) as reflected in the Civil War, etc. Feel free to respond offline.

Thanks,

Phil

Philip M. Katz, PhD
Assistant Director, Research