This sounds like a collection that might be of interest to the Gilcrease Museum Could I find out more about it, please?

Best wishes,

Bob

Robert B. Pickering, PhD

Director of Curatorial Affairs & Public Programs, Gilcrease Museum;

Director, Museum Science and Management, University of Tulsa

1400 N. Gilcrease Museum Rd

Tulsa, OK  74127

(918) 596-2706 Office

(918) 596-2770 Fax