Here is a list of history-related camps from several organizations across the country: http://www.thehistorylist.com/camps.

History organizations and historic sites are welcome to add their summer camps and programs for 2014.  There is no cost.  It takes just a few minutes and can be done by anyone--staff, interns, or volunteers.

Eight million kids participate in a summer camp each summer.  Only a small fraction attend programs in our institutions.  Our goal is to help raise awareness of these great programs.

   Lee Wright  | Founder  -  The History List  -  The calendar system for history organizations