The Bundy Museum of History & Art Monthly Newsletter - September, 2013.

View this email in your browser (http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b7e7306f0deda92109c8c3997&id=6d390c3e71&e=5dc3c38c12)

SEPTEMBER 2013 NEWSLETTER
607.772.9179  www.bundymuseum.org  (http://bundymuseum.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b7e7306f0deda92109c8c3997&id=a0b351d585&e=5dc3c38c12)
127/129 Main Street Binghamton, NY
ONGOING EVENTS

SHER YOGA
Relax and release from stress by utilizing gentle-moderate levels of yoga.
Tuesdays at 5:30pm
Located in the Bundy Museum Annex Theater
Admission: $10.00 per class (walk-ins welcomed)
Sherry Evanek C.Y.T.
Certified Yoga Instructor
607.724.1333

DRUM CIRCLE
Come for a night of open jamming in the Bundy Annex Theater (located behind the museum) led by Rob Wandell.

Beginner and advanced drummers welcome. No experience necessary! Additionally, if you need a drum, please call the museum ahead of time so a drum can be reserved for you.
Every Second Wednesday of the month.

FIRST FRIDAY ART WALK
September 6, 2013. 6-9pm
The Bundy Museum of History and Art is proud to be part of the First Friday Binghamton Art Walk held every first Friday of the month in downtown Binghamton.
Our featured artist has their work on display for the entire month on the third floor of the Bundy Museum. Admission is always free to the Open Art Gallery.
See Newsletter for details about this month's artist and artwork!

SEPTEMBER EVENTS
The Bundy Museum Presents:

"STRUCTURES OF LIGHT"
Photography by Jason Detrani & Richard Schleider
Opening Reception Friday, September 6 2013
6:00PM – 9:00PM
Exhibit on display from 9/6 – 10/1
Part of the First Friday Art Walk

The Bundy Seasonal Film Festival presents: "CULT THURSDAYS" — Trash Cinema at Its Finest….a the Bundy Annex Theater (located behind the museum).
Featuring PLAN 9 FROM OUTERSPACE….plus short films from local film makers. Music, film and free beer for only $6.
Thursday Nights 8PM.

STBA Hall of Fame to Induct 2013-14 Class
Saturday, September 14th 2013.
11 New Members to Be Inducted. In 2006 a group of Binghamton Broadcasters and the Bundy Museum came together to establish a permanent display at the Bundy Museum to acknowledge and honor many of the Pioneers of Binghamton Broadcasting. Nearly 70 broadcasters have now been inducted into the Southern Tier Broadcasters Associateion Hall of Fame, housed in the Annex Theater at the Museum.

THE BUNDY MUSEUM OF HISTORY & ART WELCOMES YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!

Fill out this short survey & be entered to WIN A FREE MEMBERSHIP to the museum!  (http://bundymuseum.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b7e7306f0deda92109c8c3997&id=efcf559098&e=5dc3c38c12)

Here at The Bundy Museum of History & Art we are working hard to develop new public programs that reflect on exploring local history, discovering connections and becoming inspired by the fine arts. We are dedicated to establishing strong ties within the community.

We welcome your thoughts and suggestions, and would greatly appreciate any time you can spend completing this short form or contacting us via e-mail, phone or at the museum.

Thank you for your time! (All questions are optional.)