Cassidy,

I forgot to say that if you want to see the photos better, drag them to your desktop.  From there they are yours to do with as you please.

-Jim

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 8:10 AM, Jim Lyons <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Cassidy,

I've started looking at your web site, but only just started!  You've got so much on it.  Here is a photo from my web site, which you may find interesting.  I've collected old photos off and on for maybe 20 years, and just a few I've put online.  I wish I had the time to do more.

http://jimlyons.com/theletter.html

-Jim