Hello, colleagues.

For a museum studies course focused on museum histories and types, I am writing to request examples of museum floor plans and organizational charts. These don't need any museum or people's names on them, but I would like to know the type and size (# of employees) of museum.

In the class we will look at these to understand the many different museum position titles, employment structures and hierarchies, and space allocations. Please email these directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help!

Therese Quinn

--
The task of teachers, those obscure soldiers of civilization, is to give to the people the intellectual means to revolt. [Louise Michel / 1830-1905 / Mémoires / 1886]

UIC United Faculty Local 6456: uicunitedfaculty.org
UIC United Faculty on Facebook (Like us!): http://tinyurl.com/c26hyej
Twitter: @UICUF