Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on an exhibit and we would like to feature a telephone on a desk that visitors can pick up in order to listen to a recording. I've been to plenty of museums that have features like this, but can't seem to find any information about how to go about setting up something like this. We've looked for fake phones that can play recordings, but the only thing we can find is a children's teaching phone that's plastic and red/yellow (we need something realistic).

Does anyone have any experience setting up something like this and can tell me how you did it or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Sarah