We are in the midst of a discussion about tracking data from our web and social media resources, and I would like to get some feedback from the field.

1.       What do you track and why?

2.       Do you have personnel dedicated to the web and social media?   If so, to what extent?

3.       Has the use of social media changed the way you look at your services?  If so, how?

4.       Has your use of social media resulted in any advancement or gain in on-site visitation, membership sales or museum shop sales?

Thank you for sharing your experiences and please feel free to reply offline if you prefer to:  [log in to unmask]