Marta,

Do you mean cleaning them on a regular basis or a more thorough clean?  We simply vacuum our hardwood floors daily and polish them with Harrell's wax while we are closed in the winter (they can become very slippery!).  You can consult the National Trust's Housekeeping Manual for more specific guidelines.  At home I use a mixture of vinegar and hot water on my hardwood floors!

Best wishes,
Natalya

Smallhythe Place
National Trust