Are these the original lights? (asked in a 18th century structure)
Barbara E. Taylor

-----Original Message-----
From: FM Jacinto <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Jul 18, 2013 10:56 am
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] We want your most unforgettable museum story--in six words

Hermit crabs soothe the squirmy schoolboy.

(A museum ed tip)
FrannMarie Jacinto

On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:17 PM, Ramberg, Jenny-Sayre wrote:

Dear Colleagues,
We need your help—we're creating a participatory installation for the AAM meeting in Baltimore and need some help gathering stories to seed participation at the conference.

Share your most memorable aquarium/zoo/museum/botanic garden experience in 6 words and be part of a public art installation

Check out this website for more information and the entry form. Whether it was a positive or negative memory--we want it. http://www.baltimore.org/museumweek/six_words.html

We're especially interested in 6 word stories in different languages so please dazzle us with your multi-lingual skills.

We're picking out a few to feature on the installation structure where people can hang their story 'cards' and we need great sample stories to feature.

We look forward to reading your great 6 word stories.
Best Wishes,
Jenny-Sayre Ramberg and the Public Program Committee

Jenny-Sayre Ramberg
Director of Planning and Design
Baltimore [Office]
410 659-4246 [P] | 410-576-8641 [F]

National Aquarium, Washington, DC
Commerce Building, Room B-077 | 14th & Constitution Avenue, NW | Washington, DC 20230
National Aquarium, Baltimore, MD
111 Market Place, Suite 800 (Office) | 501 East Pratt Street (Aquarium) | Baltimore, MD 21202

The National Aquarium
The National Aquarium inspires conservation of the world's aquatic treasures.
Sign up for RSS feed Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

FrannMarie Jacinto
Museums & Social Media
www.linkedin.com/in/fmjedu