Good morning!

On behalf of EdCom, the AAM professional network focused on museum education, I’d like to encourage all AAM members to visit and contribute to the online forum for submitting session proposals. The sessions you attend at the 2014 AAM Annual Conference in Seattle will be selected from this forum.

·         Interested in presenting? Add your topic to the forum to get valuable feedback from your colleagues in the AAM community. Check out the Session Proposal Guidelines for helpful tips.

·         Want to attend high-quality sessions that will inspire and inform your work? Review and offer feedback on your colleagues’ proposals. Your insights and recommendations can help shape the sessions you participate in next year!

New proposals are added every day, so check back frequently to leave comments and suggest presenters—or volunteer to be one yourself!

aam-us.org/events/annual-meeting/proposals

(Be sure to log in and, if necessary, enable pop-ups to view individual proposals.)

**The forum will remain open through August 26.**

Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or email.

My best,

Courtney Brouwer

Assistant Director of School Programs & Resources, Civics Program

Freedom Express Traveling Museum, McCormick Foundation

(T) 312 445 5173

Follow @ExpressMuseum on Twitter!