From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Nelson, Nick
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 11:57 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Travel/Tourism Stats & Studies?

I am working on a grant and need information related to museums and their economic impact though travel/tourism.  More specifically, I am looking for information that addresses the impact of major exhibitions and their ability to attract visitors to communities.  Any leads would be helpful.  Thanks!

Nick Nelson

Director

Springfield Art Museum

1111 East Brookside Drive