Here are some books that we recently put on our wish list:

  * Phonics Naturally:Reading and Writing for Real Purposes  by Robin
    Campbell
  * Children's Book of Yoga    by Thai Luby
  * Wiggle, Giggle and Shake 200 ways to Move and Learn   by Rae Pica
  * Infants and Toddlers At Work   by Ann Lewin-Benham
  * Mind in The Making    by Ellen Galinsky
  * Artist to Artist: 23 Major Illustrators Talk To children about Their
    Art
  * Beautiful Stuff:  Learning w Found Materials    by Cathy Weisman
    Topal and Leila Gandini
  * Ramps and Pathways: A Constructivist Approach to Physics w Young
    Children by Rheta DeVries and Christina Sales