Dear Glenn,

Thank you very much for this information.  This is truely a really
interesting and cool project!  I'm not a scientist or good at physics so
please forgive my ignorance, but I think other people might also wonder the
same thing... how fast will the pocket spacecrafts fall to Earth and if
they hit someone would it cause them injury?