Send Your Own Pocket Spacecraft to the Moon !

A new Kickstarter project would allow hundreds of mini-satellite cubesats, called "Pocket Spacecraft," to hitch a ride on a mothership and be released to land on the Moon !

According to their web site: "We’ve developed a very low cost, open source, open access, mass space exploration system that anyone can use, and we need your help to send your very own Pocket Spacecraft, and thousands of others, on a first of its kind expedition to the moon."

gaw

Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director,
Friends of the Zeiss < http://friendsofthezeiss.org >
Electronic Mail - < [log in to unmask] >
SpaceWatchtower Blog: < http://spacewatchtower.blogspot.com/ >