Hi Dirk

We use them in our museum - Valence House Museum in Greater London, UK -
but purely as a decorative device. During a recent redevelopment of the
museum we found some original windows that had been covered during the
building of an extension on the building in the 1920s.  We put a trompe
l'oeil scene behind the windows to show what the view across the gardens
would have been like c1900 when the last family were living in the
house.

They have proved very effective.

Leeanne Westwood | Museum Curator, Heritage Services

Valence House Museum

Phone: 020 8227 5222

Facebook: www.facebook.com/valencehouse
<http://www.facebook.com/valencehouse>

Building a better life for all

P Protect the environment and save trees; please only print