From: Museum discussion list [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Andrea Degl'Innocenti [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 7:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Mus spp. specimens collections focused on local variations

Hello,

this is my first message here, I hope I will not make any mistake.

I would like to know where to find Mus spp. (mouse) specimens collections focused on any kind of local variations (small populations, subspecies, endemisms). I particularly evaluate the preservation state of the samples (it would be optimal to locate frozen tissues).

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Andrea Degl'Innocenti.