Date:    Wed, 5 Jun 2013 13:41:04 -0500
From:    Jody Stokes-Casey <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Emergency Preparedness Best Practices

Hello Museum-L community,

I am interning at a museum with an emergency plan in place. There is
currently not a facilities manager on staff, therefore they have asked me
to do a bit of research to find out a bit of information on best practices
such as:

-How often does the museum practice emergency drills?
-Who manages the emergency drills?
-How and when does emergency preparedness training occur?

Thank you,

Jody

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).