From: Sarah Gillis <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, May 28, 2013 7:37 am
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Estate Contact Inquiry

Hello,

Does anyone by chance have the estate contact information for Joe Jones (American, 1909-1963)?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis
Assistant Registrar, Image Management
Worcester Art Museum
55 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609
508.799.4406 x3027
direct line: 508-793-4427

Our image reproduction application is now available online!
Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!
Request-A-Print

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!
Worceser Art Museum - Zazzle Shop