Hello,

Does anyone by chance have the estate contact information for Joe Jones (American, 1909-1963)?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis

Assistant Registrar, Image Management

Worcester Art Museum

55 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609

508.799.4406 x3027

direct line: 508-793-4427

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

Request-A-Print

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!

Worceser Art Museum - Zazzle Shop