I am also interested in this!

Jestein Gibson
Museum Assistant
Davies Manor Plantation
Bartlett, TN

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Robin White Owen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all,

Can any of you recommend a museum or historic house mobile tour designed for kids? Or examples of things that really didn't work, in your opinion? For the latter, you can contact me off-list if you prefer! I'm doing research for a project that's coming up and I know the whole field is too big for me to canvas.

Thanks very much for your insights.

Robin