From: Suits, Linda Norbut <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, May 17, 2013 8:34 am
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] FW: wall painting conservator recommendation

We are dealing with aftermath of a 20’ x 40’ wall mural that was damaged by water during construction activity. I am looking for recommendations of conservators with expertise in murals on plaster to give a treatment assessment for future claims, etc. I’ve gone to the AIC resource center and have that list but would appreciate any personal recommendations you could give for folks you have worked with in the Midwest who specialize in this.

Many thanks.

Linda Norbut Suits
Art-in-Architecture Coordinator

Capital Development Board
Wm. G. Stratton Office Building
401 South Spring Street, 3rd Floor
Springfield, IL 62706

voice | 217.782.9561   mobile | 217.494.7271   fax | 217.782.8625