We are dealing with aftermath of a 20’ x 40’ wall mural that was damaged by water during construction activity. I am looking for recommendations of conservators with expertise in murals on plaster to give a treatment assessment for future claims, etc. I’ve gone to the AIC resource center and have that list but would appreciate any personal recommendations you could give for folks you have worked with in the Midwest who specialize in this.

Many thanks.

Linda Norbut Suits

Art-in-Architecture Coordinator

Capital Development Board

Wm. G. Stratton Office Building

401 South Spring Street, 3rd Floor

Springfield, IL 62706

voice | 217.782.9561   mobile | 217.494.7271   fax | 217.782.8625

[log in to unmask] | www2.illinois.gov/cdb/services/art