Hello everyone,

Is there a good battery pack out there to plug an ipad in to for exhibition
use? I'd like to find something like that instead of hiding the mess of
cords. I don't think ours will last all day by only being charged overnight.

I've seen the exterior add-on battery attachments for iphones that's
supposed to extend battery life. I'm not sure if there's something similar
for ipads, or if they work all that well.

Tips and advice welcome!

nicole nathan | principal

claret associates | exhibition and collections management
Portland, Oregon
503 490 8971

w: claretassociates.net <http://www.claretassociates.net>
t: @ClaretAssoc