May 14, 2013

MEM'S GOTTA HAVE ART!

The upcoming May issue of MUSEUM EDUCATION MONITOR will focus on ART-related museum education research, evaluation, and professional resources on art history, art therapy, the visual arts, and so much more.

Are you doing any research or evaluation on any of these or other areas related to art in museums, galleries, parks, historic sites, zoos, aquaria, or other sites of informal learning?

If so, MUSEUM EDUCATION MONITOR (MEM), the monthly e-newsletter, would like to list your work in our upcoming May 2013 ART issue. As always, we welcome listings by museum workers, consultants, faculty, students at all levels of study, and others.

To share research or evaluation with others around the world, please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] that includes:

All listings are free of charge and displayed in their language of origin. Deadline for the May ART MEM is Friday May 24.

For more information on MEM's research & evaluation listings visit the MEM blog, FORUM: Ongoing research on museum education. http://forum.mccastle.com/

To discuss this call or your research, please get in touch as below. I look forward to hearing from you!

M. Christine Castle, Ph.D.
Editor, Museum Education Monitor
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
[log in to unmask]" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">[log in to unmask]