From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cherie Cook
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 9:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Using StEPs Program in the Classroom

AASLH is planning a webinar to discuss how public history and museum studies programs can use the StEPs program (Standards and Excellence Program for History Organizations) in the classroom. If you have incorporated the StEPs workbook into your graduate or undergraduate curriculum, I would be very interested to hear more about it. If you would like to receive information about the webinar when it becomes available, please drop me a note also.

Thanks!

Cherie Cook
Senior Program Manager
American Association for State and Local History
573.893.5164
Take the right steps with StEPs! The only
self-study program designed specifically
for small history organizations.
www.aaslh.org/steps