Good Afternoon!

The museum I work for is considering putting together a teacher advisory board.  We want teachers to be involved in program evaluation, development, etc.  Do any of you have experience putting a board together?  If so, do you have any advice for the entire process?

Thanks so much!

Samantha Gibbs

Samantha E. Gibbs
Administrative Assistant
C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa
1987 Indian Village Drive
Memphis, TN 38109
901-785-3160

The mission of the C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa, a division of the University of Memphis, is to protect and interpret the Chucalissa archaeological site’s cultural and natural environments, and to provide the University Community and the public with exceptional educational, participatory, and research opportunities on the landscape’s past and present Native American and traditional cultures.