Would you be willing to share your social media policy? Feel free to
contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Jim

--
Access to History San José's Research Library is by appointment only.
Preferred hours are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9 AM to 1 PM.

Jim Reed
Curator of Archives and Library
History San Jose
1650 Senter Road