From: Anna Cannizzo <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, May 7, 2013 2:01 pm
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Care of Ceramics Educational Opportunities?

Heather,

You can always peruse the Campbell Center's class/workshop offerings. They usually offer a variety of classes there for those of us concerned with collections care (students and already existing professionals).  I have taken a number of courses there for continuing education and have found them to be really useful.

http://www.campbellcenter.org/
-----
Anna Cannizzo
Curator of Collections