The Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections is meeting in Rapid City, South Dakota, June 17-22. This is a reminder that paper, poster and Demo Camp submissions are due by May 15. Early bird registration also closes on May 15. We're looking forward to a fun and productive meeting!

The conference website is at http://cfrspnhc2013.com/index.html.

For more information on Demo Camp, please visit http://cfrspnhc2013.com/demo-camp.html.

For submission information, please visit http://cfrspnhc2013.com/papers-posters-and-other-presentations.html.

For conference registration, please visit http://cfrspnhc2013.com/registration-information.html.

Please note that we will be hosting a iDigBio session. More information can be found at http://cfrspnhc2013.com/idigbio-and-nsca-symposium.html.

We look forward to seeing you in Rapid City!

Sally Y. Shelton, Associate Director
Museum of Geology and Paleontology Research Laboratory
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
501 E. St. Joseph
Rapid City, SD   57701
605.394.2487