Please excuse the cross-post…

The Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles is updating our stanchion system and we have several hundred high-quality Lawrence stanchions, ropes, and sign holders for sale. No minimum purchase required; the Petersen is not responsible for shipping or transport. More details available in the Craigslist ad, pasted below, or feel free to contact me directly for more information. Thank you!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bfs/3776228781.html

LAWRENCE ART DECO STANCHION SYSTEM
All parts finished in Black Chrome
The Art Deco post boasts sophistication and splendor and is ideal for places such as museums, art galleries, and other places seeking to promote the elegance of the 1920's and 1930's. The stylized post design has a square tube and base and is equally fitted with a forged universal loop accommodating ropes up to a maximum length of 6 feet from all four directions.

Buyer is responsible for all transport or shipping requirements from Petersen Automotive Museum on corner of Wilshire and Fairfax

LAWRENCE 309 DECO POST (qty=298)
10" wide base, 2" wide post, 35" overall height, 34lb weight
Four latch points for rope
Includes one standard 6' rope
No provision for mounting accessories
$40

LAWRENCE 309 DECO POST WITH SMALL THREADED HOLE (qty=30)
10" wide base, 2" wide post, 35" overall height, 34lb weight
Four latch points for rope
Includes no rope
Small threaded hole (threads: 1/8" IP -- 27 TPI) for mounting accessories
$30

LAWRENCE 309 DECO POST WITH LARGE THREADED HOLE (qty=5)
10" wide base, 2" wide post, 35" overall height, 34lb weight
Four latch points for rope
Includes no rope
Large threaded hole for mounting accessories
$30

LAWRENCE ROPELESS DECO POST WITH LARGE THREADED HOLE (qty=7)
10" wide base, 2" wide post, 35" overall height, 34lb weight
No latch points for rope
Large threaded hole for mounting accessories
$20

LAWRENCE SIGN FRAME WITH SMALL FITTING 14x11 (qty=15)
For signs 14"W x 11"H x 1/8"D
Small threaded fitting (threads: 1/8" IP -- 27 TPI)
$15 per frame

LAWRENCE SIGN FRAME WITH LARGE FITTING 14x11 (qty=1)
For signs 14"W x 11"H x 1/4"D
Large threaded fitting
$15 per frame

LAWRENCE SIGN FRAME WITH LARGE FITTING 11x14 (qty=4)
For signs 11"W x 14"H x 1/4"D
Large threaded fitting
$15 per frame

LAWRENCE SIGN FRAME WITH LARGE FITTING 14x22 (qty=4)
For signs 14"W x 22"H x 1/4"D
Large threaded fitting
$15 per frame

LAWRENCE MEDIUM (4') ROPE (qty=5)
LAWRENCE SHORT (3') ROPE (qty=7)
$10 per

BASIC ROUND BLACK STANCHIONS
Black steel post with black steel base cover over cast iron base. Ropes are braided and vary in length from 6' to 12'.
ROUND BLACK POST (qty=77)
Four latch points
Includes one braided rope
No provision for mounting accessories