Erin -

Blue painter's tape?

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator & Museum Consultant
Los Angeles CA
www.cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 6:30 AM, curator <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All,

Does anyone know a good way to put temporary lines on the floor in an exhibit?  We will have a beanbag toss game in an upcoming exhibit and I would like to mark out lines on the floor so kids (and adults) know how far back to stand.  I need something that will stay in place for the 4-month run of the exhibit but then will come up clean without damaging the finished wood floor in the gallery.  Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
-Erin

Erin Doane
Curator