Hi List-servers,

I am doing a project for a class and a local museum about how to update
their loan policy, and I was hoping to get some insight from the Museum-L
world. Have you or the institution you are associated with recently updated
their loan policies? What changes were made and why? If possible, could you
give me an excerpt of the policy?

Thank you!

Lauren Taylor
KU, Museum Studies