Dear Colleagues-

I was wondering if any of you have any Facility Use Policy wording that you'd be willing to share, off-list of course. We're looking for a policy wording for two situations that haven't come up yet, but we're hoping to be prepared for if they do:

1) To differentiate between facility rentals by staff members for organizations they are involved in as part of their position with us and organizations they're involved in on their own initiative.
2) As a civic museum, under what circumstances do we charge other City departments for use?

Any guidance would be most helpful.

Sincerely,
   W. Scott Heath

~ ~ ~