Hi Alexandra,

I recommend the RC-AAM listserv. It is a wonderful resource!

Kyle Bryner

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Alexandra Russell Palmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello everyone -

I’ve just joined the staff of the Johnson Museum of Art at Cornell University as their Provenance Researcher.  I’d love to connect with researchers and staff members at other institutions who are in similar positions, or who have taken on similar work, but haven’t been able to find way to do so, yet.

Is anyone aware of a listserv or other email group for provenance research?  Any advice or suggestions would be wonderful.  Please feel free to contact me off-list if you’d prefer.

Many thanks!

Lexie

Alexandra R. Palmer

Provenance Researcher | Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art

Cornell University | Ithaca, NY

t: 607.254.8918 | e: [log in to unmask]

--
Kyle Elizabeth Bryner