The JM continues with a paper newsletter for now.

We offer members the opportunity to opt out of paper and go green though.

Best,

Marcia.

Marcia Miller
Director of Membership
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue (@ 92nd Street)
New York, NY 10128

Tele   212-423-3261
Fax   212-423-3233

Become a member of the Museum or Renew Now, at:
http://www.thejewishmuseum.org/JoinSupport