Lisa,
I put it out on Twitter this afternoon, nearly all my tweeps are outstanding museum professionals.

FrannMarie Jacinto
Metropolitan Washington, D.C.

On Mar 26, 2013, at 3:48 PM, "Scholten, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

March 26, 2013

The South Dakota Art Museum is currently seeking applications for the position of Exhibits Coordinator. Please see complete posting and application instructions at: https://yourfuture.sdbor.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1364326771855

Lisa Scholten, M.S.

Coordinator/Curator of Collections

South Dakota Art Museum

Box 2250, SDSU

Brookings, SD 57007

605-688-6702 (O)

605-688-4445 (F)

As steward of the state’s art treasures, the South Dakota Art Museum collects, preserves, and exhibits visual art to provide access and education, and foster appreciation for the people of South Dakota and its visitors. – approved SDAM Board of Trustees 2010