The local American Legion cleaned house and brought us some reel of sports films from the 1950s and ‘60s and the projector on which they were shown.  If we didn’t take them, they would go to the dump.  So like any self-respecting preserver of history, I decided to give them one more chance of finding a good home before they were destroyed.  Anyone can have them for the price of the shipping from Alaska.  They are (the names were hand-written and some were hard to read):
Frank Ryff vs. Keary Lane, Nov. 56
Featherweight bout: Tommy Bain vs. Ike Chestnut, Feb. ‘57
Chuck Spies Vs. Willie Patrain (or Pastram), May ‘57
Wayne Bethea vs. Zora Folly, Nov. ‘57
Carlo Sarlo vs. Miccli (?), ‘65
’64 NFL – 2 reels, one labeled Football Highlights
Baseball, no date

Jerrie Clarke
Director
Sheldon Museum