Roger -

I concur. I use the basic and free weebly.com for a couple of my web sites and have found it to be simple and versatile - and I like that you can add images / blogs/ video / sound etc. All the pages load very fast compared to Wix when I had a web site there a couple of years ago.  I know weebly has a "storefront" feature that you can use for business / payments but I've never used that - so I'm not sure how useful it would be for a museum. I know that the pro-version has more features and functionality.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator & Museum Consultant