Dear Jeff,
If you don't mind an interdisciplinary Master's I just graduated from Kent State University's School of Library and Information Science's Museum Studies Program (http://www.kent.edu/slis/programs/mlis/museum-studies.cfm) and I completed it totally online. Also, I can't sing the praises of my advisor, Kiersten Latham, enough.

Hope that helps!

Best,

Laura Barry