You might try the Indiana State Archives, or other State Archives?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Miller, Marcia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Perhaps the Museum of the City of NY?

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Sanderson
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Postcards - Free to a Good Home

The Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site Foundation has come across approximately 600+postcards from across the United States and around the world, most of which were sent to or from a Buffalo businessman in the early 1900's. They were given to the Site in 1978, were never accessioned, and are clearly outside the scope of our collection. We are hoping that they might be of interest to other museums and would be willing transfer them to any interested non-profit for use in their archives, library or permanent collection.

We have created an on-line list of the postcards sorted by state or country at http://tinyurl.com/cgfeewx. Images of the postcards have been placed in two on-line albums (sorted numerically) at http://tinyurl.com/bv5dlnv and http://tinyurl.com/bs5r9l2

If you would like any of these materials, please fill out the form at http://tinyurl.com/cax2d2x. Items will be available on a first-come, first-served basis until Tuesday, April 30, 2013.

If you have any additional questions, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Amy Sanderson

Curatorial Assistant

Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site Foundation

641 Delaware Avenue

Buffalo, NY 14202

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the

intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,

privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this

in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and

delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.