Hi all,

I’d like to take a quick moment to remind you about a great Alliance workshop series, Crafting Your Cover Letter taking place this week in several cities across the country. This program is part of a National EMP Career Workshop program launched last year, and is free for staff of Tier 3 and Tier 2 Museum Members, Ally Members, Individual Members and Getty MUI Fellows.

I hope you’ll join colleagues from Emerging Museum Professionals (EMP) groups and experts in Seattle, Kansas City, Cleveland, Boston and Los Angeles for this interactive program as we explore both the structure and content of a cover letter—simultaneously an extension of your resume and a unique communication tool on its own.

Register today! http://www.aam-us.org/events/face-to-face-programs/crafting-your-cover-letter

Greg Stevens

Assistant Director, Professional Development

T: (202) 218-7675  |  F: (202) 756-2890  |  Skype: gregstevensaam

American Alliance of Museums

1575 Eye Street, NW  Suite 400  |  Washington, DC 20005 | www.aam-us.org